Botox is the brand name of the toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Very small diluted amounts can be directly injected into specific muscles of the face to treat wrinkles and facial creases.
Botox can be injected into:
- Creases in the forehead
- Frown lines
- Creases around the eyes
- Just above the eyebrows to raise the brows
How does it work?
- Blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles
- The muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax
- Botox not only gets rid of existing wrinkles but prevents new one’s from forming
Note: It is best to begin using Botox as soon as wrinkles start to form to preserve the skins youthfulness. Therefore, Botox is recommended for patients of approximately late 20′s and up depending on skin condition.
Restylane and Juviderm
What are they?
They are non-permanent soft tissue fillers derived from hyaluronic acid (HA) which is a natural skin constituent
- As we age the amount of hyaluronic acid (HA) in our skin decreases which
- Results in : increase of deep lines, sagging cheeks, wrinkles and thinning lips.
What it does?
- Decrease appearance of fine lines
- Decrease sagging cheeks
- Decrease appearance of wrinkles and thinning lips
- Augment lips, and cheek bones
The procedure is safe and lasts up to 6-18 months
What it does?
- Makes lips fuller
- Increases volume of lips
- Decreases the flattened contour of the lips
How long does it last?
Can last up to one year depending on the individual
|Botox||$10 per unit|
||$550 per 1.0 cc syringe|
Prices are subject to change
I have questions?
Do you provide free consultation?
If you have any questions or would like to book your next appointment, we are here to help you. Use the form on the right side to schedule your appointment, or visit our contact page to get in touch with us.